Wednesday, November 17

New favorite toy

S loves this toy. He recognizes and smiles at himself. He talks to himself and reaches up at the toys. It makes changing time more fun for him. Thanks, Dara, for giving it to us!


4 comments:

da Mamma said...

Could we love him any more? He is going to be an orator and give great speeches and he has already started! I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a talker! Even if it is to himself :) I would want to talk to that sweet little boy too!

Grandma "O" said...

Whoops! That was Grandma "O" there. Still getting used to the blog idea!

Heather said...

I love it! He is so cute. I hope I'll have a baby that's just as much of a talker :).
Bytheway, I added your blog to my list...hope you don't mind! I just want to keep in touch!