I love this girl! Thanks for the visit FOREVER ago. (I am so bad at blogging regularly.) You are the best friend a girl could have. Did you know that this beautiful woman holds the record as my longest-time close friend? Almost 17 years now. Outside of my family friends, of course. So many people have friends that they knew when they were babies and they still keep in touch. Well, I've lost close contact and close friendships with most everyone, but not this lady. I still love her like I did when we were fourteen, inseparable, and out of control. I love you, my RLPP! I wish the entire continental United States did not separate us. Lucky for me, time doesn't have to separate us.
"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true." William Ralph Inge
Monday, June 13
Besties
I love this girl! Thanks for the visit FOREVER ago. (I am so bad at blogging regularly.) You are the best friend a girl could have. Did you know that this beautiful woman holds the record as my longest-time close friend? Almost 17 years now. Outside of my family friends, of course. So many people have friends that they knew when they were babies and they still keep in touch. Well, I've lost close contact and close friendships with most everyone, but not this lady. I still love her like I did when we were fourteen, inseparable, and out of control. I love you, my RLPP! I wish the entire continental United States did not separate us. Lucky for me, time doesn't have to separate us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rachel Pincock Price is a beautiful human being. I am so thrilled you guys have stayed BFF and close in touch. Love that girl, and ALL her family, too. Mom
Finally checking this--thanks for the shout out!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment