Sunday, June 17

Farmer Ondricek


The guy loves animals. We have visited a local farm twice in the last week; first just me and him, then with our new neighbors and friends. (We absolutely LOVE our new neighbors too! Friendly mom and dad, four sweet children for the guy to play with. They brought us homemade muffins last night and we love them. Neighbors don't get better then this family.)
Anyway, back to our farm adventure. It was a blast, especially with friends!





We must have scared the peacock. It was gorgeous, though.



He may have liked the tractors more than anything else.


Sorry this is so blurry, but it's the only one I got of the cow milking. I loved it so much more than the guy.

While I gawked over the milkings, he could not get over watching the tractors. 

(What the guy was looking at)




Did I mentioned he LOVED all the tractors?

 

Such stinking cute kids.

Last but not least, the pigs. They had babies a few months ago and just a week ago. Too cute to eat. Yet. We saw the pigs more than any other animal. The guy loves pigs.

Why does he love pigs so much? It has something to do with this eraser pig that he treasures and plays with almost every day. 

I'm so grateful we can see these animals for free and see them often. I want his learning to be as hands-on as possible. 

No comments: