Monday, May 6

New hair cut!

I have felt for a long time now that I need a makeover. A hair, make up, wardrobe, and home design makeover. The scope of what I just wrote overwhelms me. It nearly paralyzes me too. 

My sister's timing was perfect (thank you Malea!!!) when she introduced me to Dressing Your Truth. It is a profiling system, course, salon, and clothing store that teaches you to identify your energy type so that you may dress the way that best accentuates the movement and energy you already show. I have only utilized the online tools, but it was just what I needed. I took the leap, got a hair cut based on the recommendations, and have been wearing my hair curly every day since. The way I should be. Curly suits me best. Natural, quick, wild, and easy. 

the day I cut it - this is the style they provided, but I haven't styled it like this myself



where did my nose disappear to? :)
What do you think? Does this do match my energy style and personality movement?

2 comments:

da Mamma said...

Yes, Amanda, I love it. It's YOU! Curly is for You, I'm glad you kept the length. Beautiful, love Mom

Amy Jo said...

Um.. I LOVE IT.. and I happen to love curls even more. B-E-A-utiful!