"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true." William Ralph Inge
Thursday, June 6
sleep habits
I love to sleep on my stomach with one leg up. The guy can sleep anywhere if he's got his thumb and blanket. My mister is particular about his fabrics and temperature. Now, our lady is evidently a fan of having her blanket or crib bumper in her face. I put her to sleep in the center of the crib, but she still makes her way to the corner and I often find her with her face snuggled next to the fleece siding. If not the siding, then she pulls the soft blanket to her face, or even both. She loves the blankets made from fleece, fluffy baby yarn and the like. She's already got her opinions. I'm so so so grateful for this camera monitor so I can stalk her. It's the BEST baby accessory we've ever owned. Especially for her. She is a light sleeper and wakes up if I open the door to check on her. Man, I love that little face shoved in the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment