For 8 weeks I took an awesome fun part-time job at a farm: Cox Farms. During the day they run a family-friendly Fall Festival full of slides, swings, rides, food, farm animals, all-you-can-eat cider and apples, and free pumpkins. It took us two trips there to see the whole farm and even then we didn't do everything,we just saw everything. I've been working at night, at the Fields of Fear as a ZOMBIE, or as I was called by the end of the season, a mombie. Mostly teenagers work there, but the few moms became know as mombies. LADIES, let me tell you. This job is perfect for stay-at-home-mamas who need an evening break. It's only for a few weeks on Friday and Saturday nights. It would be even better if there were more of us there. Working the haunted hayride has been an absolutely beautiful blend of my love for farms, acting, people and the autumn outdoors! Oh, and some extra cash! One of the best perks? 15 free passes to the daytime festival to take my family back again and again and again. It has been awesome! Think about joining next fall, friends, because it has been a blast. Here are the pictures of our many trips there with family.
 |
| my guy is the one listening intently to the musician |
 |
| I asked him to do this, but I laughed so hard at the result! |
 |
| peak-a-boo! |
 |
| He was such a champ on this huge rope swing - he actually held on that long before letting go and loving it. And then I was right behind him! Wahoo! |
 |
| mining for treasures |
 |
| When this uncle is around L you'd think she's never received snuggles before, but she LOVES this man and snuggles up to him almost immediately. So precious. |
 |
| Seriously, I have the BEST family under the sun! |
 |
| Even little L enjoyed the hayride decorations and dramatics! |
 |
| This girl makes the best faces! |

 |
| This adventurous tiny lady loved even the fastest and highest slides! |
2 comments:
Sounds so fun! If you do it again next year, I'll consider joining you. :)
It was a blast, Amanda! Thank you so much for taking me! We will make it a new yearly tradition! This time, we all go on a warmer day! (:
BJBEPLA and Grma and Grpa, all of us!
Post a Comment