Tuesday, December 3

Thanksgiving in Philly

I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving day. Yikes. But these are all the pictures from around Thanksgiving time. :) 

We've been doing lots of home improvement around here. I'm so glad to have TWO handy men in the house!

I helped a bit the week my parents moved into their new home! This was my favorite view of the day: my dad and grandpa watching the movers from the living room window. My grandpa spent a LOT of time there that day.

L's helping unpack

the plaque outside the chapel (where we had a huge Thanksgiving gathering) designating the flagpole dedicated to my grandma, who passed away of cancer before I was born. This was so precious. 

party at grma's playground. 



the veteran's memorial at my mom's neighborhood park. 

this one is for my siblings. Aunt Linda said now Grpa can't claim he's never been framed.

craft corner at my house this morning


1 comment:

da Mamma said...

Dear Amanda, thank you for posting this! It helps me to remember the wonderful parts of "moving in" and our times together. I didn't take ANY pics either on Thanksgiving Day, but I know your cousins did. But, I love these! Love, Mom