..... and we're back!
What a month January was. Sickness ran through the house all month long, from person to person; illness to illness. Phew, that's over with. Not to mention the INCREDIBLE week Jared and I took to get away, be alone, recharge our batteries, and get organized while on vacation. It was a busy month. Here are a few of the pictures I took.
 |
| Ringing in the new year playing Power Grid, our newest board game. |
 |
| Our Christmas puzzle finally finished thanks to the many co-worker contributors that joined us for Jared's graduation party |
 |
| Quick, fuzzie selfie before we hit the road to the resort for the week! Wahoo! |
 |
| My diva likes jewelry, so we got her clip-on earrings. She wanted all 4 of them on at a time. Oh, dear. It starts. |
 |
| A little home redecorating. What do you think? |
 |
| When I got L dressed in this Laura Ashley dress for church, Jared commented "she looks like a 90-year-old woman." Hmm. Well, at least she still plays with shoes like a little girl. |
 |
| I didn't get a good shot of it, but it was funny to watch L savoring this pizza and reach out to be fed by this near stranger, while her brother looked longing on. He totally photo-bombed the moment. :) |
 |
My princess dressed like royalty in her favorite blanky.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment