Finally it feels like Spring!! My tulip bulbs from last Fall make me smile every time I walk out the front door. The hostas planted last year are coming back much stronger and fuller this year. I finally feel like a successful gardener. I planted something and it is alive and beautiful!!! Success.
 |
| M'lady loves playing peek-a-boo in these holes. This is her "smile for the camera" face. |
 |
| I only paint her nails because she wants me to. She found the nail polish and kindly brought it to me. How could I resist?!? |
 |
| Could his eyes be any more gorgeous!? I wish I could inherit them from him. |
 |
| This is one of his many "bad guy" faces. He's coming to get me. |
 |
| "What out, son! There's a dinosaur behind you!" |
 |
| I'm in love with this lady. |
Thank goodness the weather has improved, the sun is shining, and we can all play outside in comfort again.
I love Spring. It's perfect how rebirth, warmth and light follow Winter's death, coldness, and darkness. A perfect circle of life reminding us of the seasons of Life, and the rebirth we are offered through Christ's life and resurrection. Happy Easter this week!
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you! Your tulips are so pretty. I think I will have some next spring! My neighbor across the street has offered me his over flow or over grow, if you will. HA! I'm delighted to accept. Spring is delightful and always reminds me that God lives and loves us SO MUCH!
Love the nails!Love the lady!I need another El fix.
Post a Comment