Monday, September 13

More of the guy

These are some recent pictures of our little man. We love him and have to take turns holding him because we both want to hold him all the time. Don't worry; he has his own quiet time too. :)


I love this little outfit. He is so cute in it! It's already cold enough here for these warm clothes! Thanks to Jenn for the clothes and Kendra for the little shoes. He's so grateful for them, he's smiling for you.

Someone representing the City of Rexburg came to our house and delivered a welcome packet and these "keys to the city of Rexburg" for S, the newest member of the community. This community is very personal and friendly. So, here are our keys: papa bear, mama bear, and now baby bear has his own.
I really love my boys. Aren't they so handsome?






2 comments:

Amy Jo said...

How is it possible that just since the time I have seen him that he already has grown that much!? He sure is a handsome little baby, and I am glad he got his own little keys! =)

da Mamma said...

Grma loves you little man! I miss you. Thanks for keeping the pictures coming! He is changing!