Thanks to the Parents As Teacher program, we got this idea to create a make-shift baby gym for S. He sometimes reaches up for the toys, like they say he should, to develop his motor skills to the next level. Mostly, he eats his hands instead of reaching with them. :)
Thanks, mom and Jenn for providing the toys!!
Also, he talks a lot these days. It's a little awkward in church and quiet meetings when he talks so much and so loudly, but I don't want to discourage it yet. He's such a good learner!
3 comments:
Can I just say how much I LOVE that you are utilizing the Parents as Teachers program! The world needs more parents like you to raise our precious little ones! Keep up the good work!
That's great! We need to find a program like that. He's so precious, I love your little bundle!!
Oh, we love that little boy. He's going to be singer, just like Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment