Monday, October 11

Smiles



Our guy has been smiling and responding to our smiles for a couple weeks now. He is such a joyful child and spreads that joy wherever he goes. I love both his dimpled chin and double chin in this video.
God sure knew what he was doing when he planned to send us these sweet little people. Children are to be taught, loved and enjoyed.

4 comments:

Scott and Karin said...

It makes me baby hungry!

Grandma "O" said...

Wow! Are you feeding that kid chocolate milk??? I want to reach into the computer screen and give him a huge sloppy kiss and a hug! We love you, Stuart! We just watched the video three times, and when the other kids get home we will start all over :)

da Mamma said...

Oh my goodness, that kid is so animated! He sure loves his Mom! What a special relationship between mother and baby. So precious! We love you all! Thanks for sharing him with us, Love, Grma Bev

Jenn said...

His lips/mouth really remind me of Laina's. He is growing up so handsome. Great combination of you and Jared. I can't wait to see him grow.