It snowed last week. I was so excited to take S out for pictures of his first snow experience. I enjoyed it, but it will be more fun when he knows what to do with snow one day. :)
Thanks, Stephanie, for getting out so early in the morning and taking pictures of us! We love you.
Thank you, Marcia and Kye, for lending us the cozy hat and gloves! I was thinking of Kye when he was this size. He grew up so fast!
So handsome.
Our little house. That top window is ours. We live in a tiny attic, but it has been so good to us.
4 comments:
So much snow! I wonder if he will remember it when you show him these pics later on in his life? Interesting... Love you all, Mom
All that snow already! Wow - Who knows if Stu will see snow like that anytime soon again, especially in VA. I can just see him running around in a snowsuit before you know it!
Oh my heavens! I am in love with these pictures! SO CUTE!
What a beautiful little family you have, Amanda!
Post a Comment