Monday, March 21

Completely Green Salad

Wow. When it rains, it pours. (Much like this morning's weather in DC.) Today is the day to post everything I have ever wanted to blog about. What can I say? S's taking a nap. And it isn't over yet.

Normally I enjoy a more colorful salad, but today's lunch is an exclusively green salad: spring mix, romaine, green pepper, green onion, and avocado. I guess the dressing isn't all green: flax oil with white balsamic raspberry vinegar. Mmmm, mmmm. What did you have for lunch today? Something I should try?

1 comment:

da Mamma said...

YUM! Thanks for setting such a great example for us all! I have been eating salads for lunch but they aren't as good as yours! Avocado, mmmm. I think I'll add mushrooms and pine nuts, are they good for us? The dressing makes all the difference! I will try that one.