"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true."
William Ralph Inge
Monday, June 13
Curls
Stuart's hair is officially curly most days. It takes just the right circumstances for his hair to get brushed straight and stay straight, so most of the time it's curly.
I agree! I love my grand babies! Everyone of them is so sweet and precious and one-of-a-kind! Camilo was signed up to be a baby model but nothing has transpired yet. Darn cute kids! All of them!
3 comments:
That is one Beautiful baby!
I LOVE them. He's so handsome. And those eyelashes!! PS Macie and Stu should be baby food models. That picture of them is adorable.
I agree! I love my grand babies! Everyone of them is so sweet and precious and one-of-a-kind! Camilo was signed up to be a baby model but nothing has transpired yet. Darn cute kids! All of them!
Post a Comment