"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true." William Ralph Inge
We love that boy! What you doin' with that homeboy? Scarf on the head? It's cute, actually! Right after he puts his "kiss" on Daddy, it sounds like he says "I love you". Seriously, listen again! Thanks so much for sharing. We love it! Mom Grma
It does sound like "I love you." Stu is so darn cute. That's a great video.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
We love that boy! What you doin' with that homeboy? Scarf on the head? It's cute, actually! Right after he puts his "kiss" on Daddy, it sounds like he says "I love you". Seriously, listen again! Thanks so much for sharing. We love it! Mom Grma
It does sound like "I love you." Stu is so darn cute. That's a great video.
Post a Comment