Thursday, September 29

Stu Walking - with help

These are especially for the Grandma who wants to see his walking progress. He needs help but he's coming along. Go Stuart!!!!
Lots of people say that they couldn't wait for their baby to walk and then when he did they wanted him to go back to being stationary. But I can't wait for him to not hold on to my legs every moment I'm in the kitchen. I look forward to his independence. He's getting there!

4 comments:

Heather said...

wow!!!! What a cute GROWING boy. walking?!?! Didn't you like JUST have him??????

Scott and Karin said...

I'm with you on the walking part! I love it when they become more independent. Yeah, they make messes, but really, I feel like it's a small price to pay.

da Mamma said...

Thank you Amanda! I love him. SO joyful a noise he makes.

da Mamma said...

I just watched the second video. Jared was "blowing his horn". Too funny. I think I really like that toy. It would really help Camilo along and we wouldn't have to hold him and walk him all the time. Hmmm...