This week I cut Stu's hair and he is so handsome. The first time I trimmed it I used scissors. This time I used buzzers and he looks so different. At least I think he does. He's more like a little boy than a big baby. He's so happy too; not bad for being really sick this week. I think he and I both caught whooping cough. But that's not the point. The point is I like his hair cut.
3 comments:
SO handsome! I think if Lily was a boy we'd be about ready to cut her hair, but since she's a girl, she still seems slightly bald to me.
I love it! I enjoyed Skyping with you Friday. Let's do that more often.(: They grow so quickly.
But I loved the froofy hair style, and that wave in the front. So cute, but he does look so grown up. I am never cutting Barretts hair. Its not fair he has such gorgeous curls.:)
Post a Comment