Tuesday, November 8

Beautiful Baby Contest - update

Well, I voted every day for my little prince, but ado.... he did not win the contest. Thank you to all that voted for my little mister and who think he's beautiful. Congratulations to the WINNER. May the prize money help the little winner and his family. :)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

My immediate reaction after clicking on the winner link: "Ew. He is not as cute as Stuart!" Those words came out of my mouth when I was looking at a baby. I feel a little bad. What if his mother reads that? But what can I say? I only speak the truth. Stuart wins every time in my book!

Lisa & Joel said...

Um...no. Stweart is way cuter than that baby. BUT, all babies are cute, and they must have had LOTS of family voting for him daily to beat Stunning Stu!