Monday, November 28

Wish List

A few weeks ago Jared and I got a broken (but fixable) Wii for FREE on craigslist. I mentioned it to my sister-in-law and she said that I should have it on my wishlist for the family. Well, we still got the free, broken Wii and Jared is going to fix it. (I LOVE having a fix-it kind of husband, by the way.)
But that conversation got me thinking about a wishlist. Jared and I always share wish lists because we are TERRIBLE at knowing what to get each other. We're not the gift-giving type, that's for sure. I used to keep an ongoing wish list for when the cash flow increased and I could afford a little treat. My wish lists are usually things I need but can wait to get. Or wants, that are also practical upgrades. But this time around, I am thinking big. Like, someone put our down payment on the home we are going to buy. Well, not that big, but at least bigger than usual.

So, here it is. Our wishlist for those who are interested, and for my Mister O, who can always use a hint.

Stuart doesn't need anything except a never-ending supply of diapers, but he is getting bored with his current set of toys. He is now 15 months old and so anything for that age would be great! Some examples include Discovery educational toys (below). And he also loves anything to do with animals and music.



Here are a couple things our family would enjoy, especially Jared. First, a pizza stone. Jared LOVES pizza. Loves pizza, even more than me sometimes. If we could make better pizza at home to save money, he would be a doubly happy husband.
Ticket to Ride is an awesome game for anyone who hasn't tried it. We love this game and would play it very, very often if we owned it.



So, on to me. It is easiest to think of items to put on my wishlist. :)
First, I need more make up. I use MAC, shade N4.


I really could use some black, dress shoes for church. All of the below styles would be awesome: boots for the cold weather coming, kitten heal for a little fanciness, or just plain flats to replace my current THRASHED pair. Size 8. And size HUGE calves. I have what they call "wide" calves. Makes a girl feel good, huh?








I don't know if this game would be for me or Jared or the downstairs neighbors. :) I played this game at a friend's house and am IN LOVE. I especially like the 80's tunes. Those that have known me for a while know I used to dance all the time. I love dance, grew up in dance classes, going to youth dances every month, and dancing is my preferred method of exercise. So, this game would rock my socks, get me moving again, and maybe lose weight?


I am not going to picture this, but I need new bras. I am still wearing nursing bras because they are the only thing that fit. I don't like underwires and I don't know my exact size. I don't know. Maybe "used-to-be-34D-but-now-I-am-not-nursing... "

Whoa giant picture below!
Last, but not least, is a very needed item. A 2012 daily planner. I have one a lot like this right now. But I would also like one that has a week view, with quotes or pretty images. Quotes are nice to make me laugh, think, or try harder.
And there it is. Thanks for looking.
What's at the top of your wishlist this year?

1 comment:

Deborah said...

When we take a trip I am going to fit you for a bra so you can share your more accurate size right here with the world on your blog! Love you!