Several weeks ago I asked what you thought about a DIY project. You can see the before photos here. I took your suggestions and spray painted it green - a color we have in several places in the house. Although many say spray painting is easy, I thought it would be easier. I am not very good at it. Don't look too hard. :)
After I painted it I played around with where to put it.....
I tried this corner, and put a couple little things in it. But I wasn't feeling it. The problem with this "shadow box" is that it is not deep enough to put anything substantial in it. There is no room for a normal picture frame; no depth to put a glass bowl with little cute balls; boxes too small to fit more than a lemon. This is what I settled on:
4 comments:
You did great! Spray painting talent comes with time. My first project wasn't perfect at all, but it worked. :). I like what you settled on!
You did great! Spray painting talent comes with time. My first project wasn't perfect at all, but it worked. :). I like what you settled on!
Cute! Love it!
YAY Amanda! It is adorable. You will find some cute things to put in it to fill it up.
Post a Comment