Jared had the day off. We were going to visit Mount Vernon, but decided instead to go to the large regional park where I used to go as a kid. It was so fun to see Stuart enjoy the same park I loved as a child.
One thing I love about DC is the trees. MAN I missed the trees while living out west!
My boys at the top of the scary big boy slide.
We tried to find a geocache, but were divided by a stream. After hiking and exploring in the windy weather, we were over it. It was an excellent way to celebrate Veterans. We talked about the Veterans in our lives and what we've learned from them.
Thank you to all the many veterans and service men and women, especially those in our families. We love you.
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing. I feel like Iwa s there with you! I love you all.
Post a Comment