Saturday, November 12

Halloween

Finally they are here! Halloween pictures. After sifting through many options, we decided Stuart should be a bumble bee. It was the most practical costume we already owned: it was the smallest, warmest, and pretty darn cute.

Here are my men at the work party, gearing up for the 31st!
I didn't mean to dress up, but I guess I was a ghost with this washed out white face.



Then at the church party, Jared and I were true to our inner spirits and I dressed as a cow and Jared was a fierce and HOT dragon man!! He is my hero.





Then, finally on Halloween night, I was a gypsy lady (which you can't even see) and Stuart was a dragon. After wearing the bumble bee to the parties he was over it. It was hot and bulky. We hung out with our AWESOME friends B & C and J & L, ate pizza, and enjoyed the trick-or-treaters. Thanks for inviting us! Too bad I got Stu in his PJs before we got a shot of his dragon-ness.
Stuart LOVES this blanket, but that will be another post later.
Thank you to the photographers!

1 comment:

da Mamma said...

Oh thank you for the pics. Too bad you didn't get the last ones. I love them all!