I have wanted to start this "tradition", if you will, for a long time: giving a shout out to my peeps on their birthdays. I got the simply lovely idea from a friend's blog. There is no better time than the present! Lucky me because I have a birthday to celebrate today! And so I start a new tradition, in hopes that I don't forget anyone's birthday in the future. ;)
(this is the ONLY digital picture I have of you, Dan. Sorry!)
Dan is one of the best friends I have ever had, and I am SO glad he was born. He is a fiercely loyal friend and an excellent listener. He shares wise advise and nerdy jokes. He was one of two friends who flew out to my wedding and here he is at our reception DC.
Thank you, Dan, for your friendship and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment