This week 2 dear friends of mine turned one year older! And might I add they must have gotten wiser too, judging from recent chats with these girls. They are the cream of the crop. I am so lucky to call them my friends. I love you Dri and Sydnie!
One characteristic I really admire in Dri is her ability to adapt and have a positive attitude in a new place. Just look at that smile! She is so happy and upbeat, even though she is far from home, far from family, and making a new life in a new culture. Dri, you inspire me to be a pioneer and to do it with a smile on my face.
Oh Sydnie. Happy birthday, mija! :) This is the most recent picture I have of you, unless I swipe one from the inter-webs... This was the last time I saw my Sydnie. I admire Sydnie's sense of humor. This woman can make me laugh harder than almost anyone on the planet. If we could hang out every day, I wouldn't need to exercise. I would burn through all my calories laughing the day away with you, Syd. I miss giggling with you. It's an out of body experience.
Happy birthday, amigas! I love you!
1 comment:
Oh, how honored I feel! Any compliment coming from you means a lot to me. You are one of the most wonderful people I know and I just wished we were neighbors :)
I love you, Amanda!
Post a Comment