
Can you feel the love tonight. . . . in this picture?
I really love this woman. Happy birthday, Brittany!
I adore Brittany for the way she shoves her hair against her scalp when she's nervous. For her contagious, almost dorky laugh. For her tears shed over the people of Brazil. For her ability to give the present moment all the energy of her soul. For her conversations with in-utero-Stuart. For her crinkled nose. For her dancing barefoot in her wedding dress. For her power to change the world. For her resilience during personal trials. For her love of Jesus. For her love of me.
"I like Brittany because she loves me." ;)
Happy birthday, doll. I love you, Brittany.
2 comments:
Oh my lovely Amanda, I love reading your birthday wishes.
I love reading your birthday wishes too. You love everyone so fully and freely and I love that about you! I DO feel the love tonight! Mom
Post a Comment