Sunday, January 29

Happy Birthday, Mary!

What a week for birthdays! And there is still one more to come. It is hard to keep up...

When we called Mary to wish her a happy birthday, I teased that her age has finally caught up with her maturity. This lady has been a wise woman long before she shed the title of "teen". I admire Mary for her courage to be herself, make difficult meaningful decisions, live a beautiful Christian life, and do it despite pressure from the world. Mary is a picture of virtue, love, talent and joy.
The other day at Stuart's dentist appointment (to fix his tooth) the receptionist said, "Your son is so beautiful. If your son is that gorgeous, you must have a daughter to see how beautiful she will be!" I agreed and told her, "His beautiful genes come from my husband's family. All his sisters are beautiful women." And looking at that picture, wouldn't you agree?
Happy birthday, Mary. I love you!

1 comment:

da Mamma said...

What a lovely woman Mary has become! So adorable and darling!