Sunday, December 11

Temple Visit with Deb

Dear Deborah,
I am so pleased that I was a part of your special day. Your first time to the temple! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are glowing with heavenly radiance and I love you. And your parents are adorable. Thank you Tom and Susan for sharing your daughter with the world! And especially with me.

The temple is like the yellow brick road: it leads you Home. It is the closest place to heaven on earth and I feel honored to have been there with you. I'll go with you any time. I hope you remember that day - remember the promises you made and the promises you received - and return often. With me. Or without me. :) Just go often.
Thank you. I love you. And did I mention I like you?
Congratulations!!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Thank you Amanda for taking time to come on such short notice. I said to my mom, "as long as you, dad, and Amanda can come I'm happy". Thank you for sharing that day with me! Let's go again VERY soon!