Friday, April 27

Happy Birthday mom and dad!

Although this comes weeks after the joyous celebration, it is no less sincere. Sorry for the delay, padres. Thank you Mom and Dad for giving me an outstanding foundation for a secure and successful life.

My mom continues to give me life-long unconditional love despite any mistakes I make. She gives me the best example of sacrifice for her family and friends. She loves people far more than things or selfish time alone. She has always given me a listening ear; a treasure that I can't even begin to describe in importance. Thank you, mom!

My Dad makes for a beautiful compliment to my tender, child-like mama. His greatest gifts to me include his love for the gospel of Jesus Christ and his encouragement to analyze the world closely. His passion for studying and teaching the scriptures will always be the greatest heritage he could have given me. Thank you, dad!

Together they have given me the security of their committed marriage and friendship. I couldn't have been given better parents. I love you both. Happy (belated) birthdays!!

No comments: