Monday, July 2

Utah vacation

The guy and I really enjoyed ourselves in Utah last month, visiting family and friends and partying at Liz's wedding. We took few pictures, and the ones we got were not great. I forgot my camera and only had my phone. 
Flying in the airplane was strangely a highlight for my little mister. He loves planes and loved the airport. The day we flew back, he actually was disappointed when we didn't head straight to the planes when I told him we were getting ready to go. I certainly felt the pressure from the baby inside pushing back against the baby on the outside, who sat on my lap on both flights. It worked, but wasn't my favorite. We spent wonderful time with his four cousins, two grandparents and aunts and uncle. We enjoyed grandma's pool, cousin Lily's birthday water party, exploring the new City Creek outdoor mall, welcoming visiting friends, and especially Liz and Kevin's amazing wedding. It was so beautiful, very Christ-centered, and I participated in my first flash mob dance at the reception! A.MAZ.ING. Hopefully I can get my hands on a video to share. It was a blast, but we are also so glad to be home and back with Daddy O. 





My quiet, observant son - off to the far right



My missionary daddy! I am so proud of my parents.




GORGEOUS bride!

the birthday girl


3 comments:

Lisa & Joel said...

SO fun!!! Glad you made it home safely. We are going to visit my parents at the end of this month (just me and K), so I will learn the joys of traveling Daddy-less very soon... Here's to hoping!

Liz said...

Oh Amanda! I love that you posted that picture of us from the wedding! I was so incredibly thrilled to have you there on such a wonderful day! I just love you so much and think the world of you!

Liz said...

oh... also, I was so tickled to see that you had learned the first dance/mob dance! Thank you for participating!