![]() |
| Check out our awesome friend and photographer: http://www. |
![]() |
| http://www. |
![]() |
| Our garden!!! We actually ate tomatoes this year. That's a first for us!! |
"Look around the room with me.... I can see...Chinese" (He spotted the characters in the Lo Mein noodles on the table)
I was so impressed!
"What?!?"
"I'm gonna put you in the car because you're a gas!"
I still have no idea where he got this from. I don't normally go around telling people they're a gas, but then again I wouldn't put it past my old fashioned self.
"Yes, when she's big like you"
"Oh, YES! She will get bigger like I. You are sure right!"
I wish you could hear him say "you are sure right." with all his excitement. Who knew a kid could be so happy his mom's right?
"Who's at the door? Anne Shirley and Diana! Come in!"
This is because I read several Anne of Green Gables books, some with him and then we watched the movies. They were his new imaginary friends.
![]() |
| A fun day trip to the Baltimore Aquarium with Aunt Sara and Grma Bev |
![]() |
| Everyone else is going forward, we are going back in time to VHS's. They are free and include the classics we love! |
A merge of We're Going on a Bear Hunt book and I hope they call me on a mission primary song.
"How does your garden grow? With cockle crows and cockle hens and let's get down to business!"
A merge of Mary, Mary Quite Contrary nursery rhyme and Mulan's song - "let's get down to business and defeat the Huns!"
This last quote was so funny that Jared posted it on FB and his step mom called it a "great birds and bees discourse." HA!













1 comment:
Oh, we love Stu too! You and Jared as his mom and dad have everything to do with him developing his imagination the way he does. Kudos to you both! He is a special boy, for sure.
Post a Comment