Tuesday, June 17

I don't want to grow up...

I hope my children enjoy their childhood; that they look back and think, "I had so much fun I didn't even know I was learning so much!" Everyone, please help me remember this, because sometimes I was too serious for my (and their) own good. 
I cannot get enough of this picture. Her face and especially CHIN make me so happy. 

My kids sit and play in the backyard mud all the time. That's why the bum of their clothes look like this.

Mining for treasure

This is what my garden looked like back at the beginning of the Spring. It has definitely grown. We have eaten the lettuce greens and Swiss chard. The cabbage and cauliflower are not growing like I thought they would, though. I am still trying to figure out this gardening stuff. Oh, and the plastic snakes have done a good job of keeping the squirrels and bunnies away. They are my watch-dogs. 

These greens have grown to their fullest, been eaten, and are growing back. 




Family festival at the elementary school. We barely made it for the last hour, but the guy loved it.



No comments: