Thursday, January 27

Snow and feet

So this morning I have been working from home due to the abundance of snow from last night.  I went to the grocery store to get a couple things last night (namely the cookies and muffins in the picture below) and cleared at least 8 inches of snow off of the car before I could get going.  On the way to the store, which is only about a quarter mile away, there were many abandoned vehicles, cars stuck in the snow - in intersections - and on the street right outside of our complex there was a mature pine tree about 30-40 feet tall that had fallen directly on a parked car in the street.  But all of that is irrelevant, because I'm writing this to just say that while I was working here on the couch I noticed that S wasn't playing with his toys, but watching my feet instead - very intently. When I noticed this I started wiggling my toes back and forth and he just stared at them for about 20 minutes.  I got a picture that captures the whole scene.



PS - And happy birthday to Mary - she's 19 today!

No comments: