... FARM!
This weekend we visited a farm in a neighboring town and really enjoyed ourselves. It was sheep shearing day, and that is what brought us there in the first place. However, the grass-fed local organic meat for sale didn't hurt either. Take a look:
Happy birds roaming free
Before the hair cut
And after ... That night must have been cold for the sheep.
In the distance is where the shearing took place
2 comments:
Amanda,
I miss you! It was so fun to look at your blog and see your pics and see how much Stuart is growing up. He is so so cute! The tribute to your mother-in-law was amazing. How is she doing? How is Jared doing with the job? What have you been up to besides momminess? I started my masters program last monday. I think I will really like it. Love you Cindy
That was really fun to see the sheep shearing in action. So fun. I am glad you are exposing your young child to such fun experiences. What a great memory to create for you all and for us!
Post a Comment