Thursday, February 2

What a day!

Today has been so fun. My dear friend, Adrienne, is visiting with her 2 kids and so we met downtown at this WONDERLAND for children. I wish I had played at a place like this when I was little. With four kids and three adults, it was very tiring and fun. This "Playseum" is like a mini town with lots of rooms made up to be like shops for kids. Each room has lots of books that match the theme. The rooms were themes like grocery store, farm, grandma's house, pet shop, crafts store, pizza shop, the bakery, a musicians stage, sports, Africa, and many others. It was amazing!

The pet shop has real animals to see.



How could we NOT have fun in such company? Radiating happiness.


And before I even left the house this morning, I added family pictures to Stuart's shape puzzle, like this:
Before

After: with several (but not all) family members added for him to find under the shapes. Oh, and yes. Jesus is part of our family. :) Stuart really enjoyed it, as you can see in this video. He's saying "HI" but then it sounds like he says "Hi, Jesus."
It has been a great day, and it isn't even over. Dinner is bound to be good too. The dough is rising for the spinach and feta calzones. Mmmm.


4 comments:

Amy Jo said...

Oh my heavens, you two ladies are SO happy, and your kids are so darn cute!

Lisa & Joel said...

Love the puzzle idea! What an awesome playseum!

da Mamma said...

Stu is adorable saying hi Jesus! I love it. What a great idea for the puzzle. Love it! Was that Adrienne Shaffer???

Adrienne said...

Why yes it was Adrienne Shaffer! Now Peterson. And I love your daughter. Amanda - thank you so much for taking the time (a lot of time) to come see me and giving me the chance to see how much your little man has grown. He is completely adorable. I am in love with your family/shape puzzle. And with you. XOXO