Friday, August 17

Happy Birthday, the guy!!

Happy birthday to my little guy!! This birthday was a bit chaotic. Our family was separated; he and I out of town celebrating Aunt Karla and Uncle Lance's wedding. The daddy was home and missing us. The married couple now share their anniversary with the guy's birthday. Consequently, his birthday celebrations were ongoing all week. Saturday we had a joint birthday party for several family members who were together and have birthdays this summer. Thanks Aunt Marsh!!






"Look at the cool paper I got!"

Thank you to everyone who gave him gifts to celebrate his two years! Such much love and generosity! Thank you Aunt Jenn & fam for the amazing play kitchen and all the play food, Grandma for the magnetic doll and balls, Grandpa O and Mimama for the card, & Aunt Marsh & fam for the truck crayons. He got a train set, mega blocks, and play food from his parents. :)

To the guy: I have never loved a little person like I love you. Happy birthday, son. You have taught me to slow down, listen more closely and love more fully. Thank you. The day of your birth was one of the best days of my life. I love you and look forward to many more celebrations of your life. :) love, mommy

1 comment:

Lisa & Joel said...

Happy birthday, little man! :)