The guy and I took a trip to UT this month to join most of my family for my sister's wedding. Constant party! I adore my family. We really enjoyed this trip and the bride and groom were GLOWING. Words cannot describe how happy I am for my sister's new found happiness.
We celebrated lots of summer birthdays at a party. These peeps joined us.
This indoor playgroup was absolutely perfect for the guy and I wish there were one in my neighborhood. The soft and clingy structures are perfect for him to practice climbing and strengthen his leg muscles and balance. It was heaven for him. Bless his heart, he is not prone to athleticism but he adored this gym.
He worked SO hard to get to the top of this pink beast.
"what is that girl doing, mama?"
Wedding day:
The guy just wanted to dance on the empty dance floor all night. And he did. All by himself, most of the time.
I wanted to make sure I got at least one picture with each of my siblings, self-portrait style.
And the 'rents.
I had to add my sister-in-law for good measure. She is basically a sister anyway because she has been in our life and family since I was 12. :)
The gorgeous view of the golf course and mountains from the reception. There's nothing like rocking out on the tee to celebrate a wedding. :) The groom is a golfer at this country club. I have to say, he chose an excellent venue.
Last and definitely least, my sad right leg. This pregnancy has turned my right foot into an elephant foot, glorious with bulging veins, clots, and just this week edema. Pregnancy doesn't have to be difficult, but my experience has shown it is not easy-peasy either. I feel great, but my body has changed. For some reason, the left leg is totally unaffected, but my right side is struggling. Only a few weeks left and we'll be +1!!!!!
I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!!! Come on, you know you want to sing a long and maybe even dance with me.....
2 comments:
I'll dance with you, anytime! Cute pics! Sorry about your leg/foot You're sooo close!
I am so bummed I didn't get to see you when you were in Utah. Dang it! Oh well. I guess I will just have to get married because obviously you come out for weddings! I love you!
Post a Comment