I needed a vacation. I really really enjoyed the in-law's house where I could rest from cooking, watch movies with no pressing housework, and visit with my family. I have been so tired and ragged. Life has hit me hard left a bruise lately. Jared and I really benefit from laughing out loud and having goofy fun. NJ helped me do that. Starting with COWTOWN, a giant flea market. A wonder to behold.
How can you show up at Cowtown and not want to buy all this junk?!?! Seriously though, Cowtown has been a treasure because it has employed all of Jared's younger siblings and prepared them financially for adulthood. The pretzels they sell are so delicious. And this trip to Cowtown we got the guy a mini guitar so Aunt Rachel could teach him a thing or two before we left.
These ducks kept showing up for food all weekend.
Grandpa O. taught the guy how to fill up the tires with air.
Reading and snuggles with Aunt Rachel. She is the best!
And while she played the guitar, this little lady of ours sang and moaned along. She loves music just like her big bro.
Egg hunt indoors because it rained all afternoon. He still loved it.
What a beautiful time. Just what the doctor ordered. A little rest and reprieve. We love our Ondricek's! Thank you for a wonderful visit.


























2 comments:
Cute pics! Love that blue sweater. So glad you got to get away.
So glad you got a much needed vacation. I think about you ALL the time. At least twice a week if not more. I wonder how your little girl is doing, and if things are going well. I am enjoying your blog posts.
Post a Comment