Wednesday, August 7

and it begins

And the painting of our walls begins...
Can you see it? The patch I painted this week?! There was an ugly white spot where there was no paint under the giant Verizon box we removed out of the dinning room. The dinning room! Of all places, the previous folks put the Verizon battery back up box in plain sight of the front room and in the dinning room. So, it had to be moved to the basement. No biggie, except there was no paint underneath and NO information about the paint on the wall already. No color, primer, even brand left behind by the sellers. So it became my task to experiment. And it isn't a perfect match but it is certainly an improvement. And that is why they call it home improvement. :) Oh, not to mention that I filled in four holes before painting. I am so proud of my not handy self. 

1 comment:

da Mamma said...

It DOES look so much better Yay! Doesn't that feel good? It is close enough, I think. Well done. Keep me posted on the home improvements. Mom