Wednesday, August 7

cousin loving

We love this Stephenson cousin! Thank you for spending the day with us little lady! We love you! We had a great time. She is the best mother's helper! The went so smoothly, although she was so bored when my kids napped. Thank you Lord for our family, especially those close enough to see often!
 Don't mind my son's jammies all day long. It's in fashion where I come from.
 We went to the park and our helper pushed my little L all cushed in her wagon. She acted like it was a massage and rock to sleep all in one. She loved it! And she cousin ADORES her. 
 (so do I)





 And did anyone else notice how stinking cute my niece dresses? Everyone in that family is so adorable.

1 comment:

da Mamma said...

Aw, I love this post! And I love the sweet pictures. Thank you for taking them and sharing them. Cousin L always looks adorable and she adores her little baby cousin L. She is quite the little mother. I also adore these precious little people! I miss them, but am so grateful to have had some time to love on them this summer! Love, Grma