The front step. The introduction to my house. The first impression. The front porch is kind of a big deal. I think I finally like what I've got going on here after a year and a half and indecision. Both the functionality and beauty please me. Both need to be present for me to like it in my house.
Gecko for good luck; a housewarming gift from a friend. A lovely sounding wind chime. Living house plants and the flowers that remind my neighbor of Dr. Seuss. The feathers we collected from the farm found a home in our spider plant tucked back there. What else do you do with one lonesome but tragically beautiful peacock feather?!?
A yard sale bench with storage under the seat! Thank. You. It was only 3 bucks! It needs a new coat of paint that I may or may not ever get around to, but at least I have the original black paint. The owner threw it in for free. :)
Potted sage, catnip, and now stevia and a baby spider plant have joined the front potted garden.
I really enjoy living plants but I know I have no special talent for keeping them alive, so this is a wonderful success for me. Thanks to farmer Leigh and my mom for providing all these plants!





No comments:
Post a Comment