I have fallen behind on capturing my Christmas season this month. Here's to catch up. :)
I have never claimed to be a great photographer. Not even a good one at that. But I am striving to capture my little family as we grow. I end up using my phone for everything. It is much easier.
It still doesn't feel like Christmas yet. I still listen to Christmas everyday. The house is decorated. I have made and bought a few gifts. I am trying. The only day I felt Christmasy was when I saw the Christmas lights and displays at the temple visitor's center. I hope to go back there again this week. I want to feel the Christmas spirit. I want to feel anything other than stress and despair. These three months since L's birth have been harder than I want to admit. She's struggling. I'm struggling. I thank God for Jared and the holy Spirit who are helping me through it all.
 |
| One of the few moments when I really laughed. We did this to his face over and over again for like 10 minutes in front of the mirror. He kept laughing and saying, "close my eyes, mommy!" :) |
 |
| Thank you for the stickers, Grma! |
 |
| My lady |
 |
| This little treasure was added under the tree this morning. I like that we are at the stage in our marriage when we can call each other mommy and daddy. :) |
 |
| Simple and big enough for lots of treasures. Thanks Jenn! |
1 comment:
Dearest Amanda.. I feel you about Christmas. I am really trying as well, and I am having a hard time. I am not having the same struggles you are having with L, but I have some different ones and I am doing the same thing. Christmas tree is up, house is decorated, listening to christmas music, watching christmas movies that I love, etc. The only time I have felt the spirit of Christmas was during a Christmas FHE we just had on Sunday, but the feeling went away when it was over. I miss the feeling, and I am feeling a little confused and lost without it. Anyway, I just wanted you to know you aren't alone. LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment