![]() |
| My sister - the clown in the red hat and glasses! |
Is it even possible to not smile when looking at this picture?! I love this picture. She sure knows how to have a fun, full life!!
Happy birthday, sis! What a life worth celebrating! I know it was a big milestone and a little sobering, but your life has been just incredible! You love and live and work with so much passion and excitement that you have celebrated everyday with dedicated motherhood to L, accepting companionship to J, uplifting friendship to the LBGs and family, and loyal employment to you-know-who. Not to mention, you made my childhood the best a kid could have asked for. You were the best sister to have around and I owe the large majority of fun, joyful childhood memories to you, your acceptance, your imagination, your encouragement, and listening love. Thank you, Lay, and happy birthday! I love you!
Happy birthday, sis! What a life worth celebrating! I know it was a big milestone and a little sobering, but your life has been just incredible! You love and live and work with so much passion and excitement that you have celebrated everyday with dedicated motherhood to L, accepting companionship to J, uplifting friendship to the LBGs and family, and loyal employment to you-know-who. Not to mention, you made my childhood the best a kid could have asked for. You were the best sister to have around and I owe the large majority of fun, joyful childhood memories to you, your acceptance, your imagination, your encouragement, and listening love. Thank you, Lay, and happy birthday! I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment