It was not easy to pick a picture of Stephanie. She is so gorgeous and photogenic that every picture is a beautiful and joyful one. They each catch a different side of her radiant personality. I finally settled on the one she chose to represent herself. But seriously, Steph, there are so many good ones!
Anyway. Happy birthday to this little lady. Steph, I don't know what to write exactly. You have changed and saved my life. That sums it up pretty well. You came in to my life just at the right time and provided all the love, enlightenment, and laughter that God knew I needed right at that stage of life. You have taught me so much about friendship, service, excellence, marriage, style, creativity and faith. Not to mention, you were the world's great babysitter to Stuart. You adopted our parenting style, read our books, loved our son, and made an impossibility a reality. And I think you STILL need to take a vacation away with your sweet husband. Just say the words and you have earned the much earned "Christmas bonus". I love you. Happy birthday!

1 comment:
You are the sweetest! Thank you for highlighting our friendship! I love you dearly!!!
Post a Comment