Wednesday, May 9

Linus and maternity clothes

We have our very own Linus in the O family. He might need an intervention one day to deal with the separation from his beloved blanket. He loves to drag it with him around the house (and deck) and it needs a wash very often. Despite my attempts to throw it back in his crib for later, he always finds it, pulls it through the bed rails and takes it with him on his next adventure. :) Love this kid!
 Like our little potted garden on the deck? Chives from last year, cherry tomatoes, basil, tiny summer squash (to be transferred to the ground soon), and parsley. The deck gets more sun than the earth below.... 

Finally, it has happened at last. I got out the maternity tote. I had to put on the pants this week. At 20 weeks I guess it's ok. I had JUST woken up when we took this picture. Yikes. Sleepy head. 

Well there you have it. The baby belly. 
Stay tuned. Tomorrow we find out the gender!!!

No comments: