Thank you to everyone who came, contributed, and celebrated with us at my baby shower. I felt so overwhelmed with love and appreciation that day. What a day, showered with gifts, goodies, and girlfriends!
Thank you so much! I had so much fun.
 |
| Do you ever see pictures of yourself and think, "Is that really what I look like?" This baby shower was full of pictures like that. Especially since I don't have lots of pictures of the pregnant Amanda. :) |
 |
| Sorry Little L. I think that move right there pushed her into my pelvis. :) Poor girl. |
 |
| One of the photographers for the day. Thanks!! |
 |
| It IS a girl. For real. There were moments when I wondered if I might have a boy and have all these pink clothes for him. Would have been awkward because I already shared all my boy clothes with my sister and her newborn. |
 |
| A.MAZ.ING. |
 |
| Don't worry. I overcooked the one dish I made for my own shower. This beauty was left in the oven 20 extra minutes because I got so caught up in the friends arriving. Oops. It still tasted good, though. And apparently someone else ate it too. :) |
 |
| LOVED these. And what I am doing in the background? |
 |
| One of my amazing hosts. She did the decorations and they ROCKED. My house never looked so cute. |
 |
| Our other host! Thanks to her raffle, I got tons of diapers. My kind of practical shower gift. Thanks, Shan! |
 |
| "little sister" |
 |
| The only man there for most of the shower, the brother-in-law and wife drove like 3 hours to party with us. Thanks for coming, Nutmeg! you were the best surprise of the day. Jared and the guy went out all morning and left the ladies to giggle together. So Nate got to eat all the food before Jared did. :) |
 |
| Did I mention that the decorations were adorable?!? (And so are my friends) |
 |
| Last but not least, the little man got a couple gifts from our neighbors. They are SO thoughtful to include him. Thank you! He loves it. |
Thank you again to everyone. We had a fabulous time!
1 comment:
It sure looks like a grand time. Sorry to have missed it. You are one blessed lady, Amanda! Shandela and Jenn did a knock-out job on the shower. I am thrilled it went so well for everyone involved. Love, Mom
Post a Comment