Here's a sneak peak of our family photo shoot. Praise and glory to our photographer, Rachel! What a woman. She was so good with our kids (and their grumpy mom), came to our home, accommodated our crazy lives, and gave us a steal for such treasured moments captured on film. Now that the stress is over, I am so glad we did this. I can't wait to see more of the shoot.
I just want to weep with joy looking at these pictures. I love my little family so much, especially this daddy-daughter moment. Heavenly Father has been so good to us. Man, I love my family!





5 comments:
LOVE! You all look so happy, it makes me smile just looking at the pictures!
All of these pictures are great! I am especially in love with the first and last ones. I love little Stuart's face in the first one!
This last picture of Jared and Elsa is priceless. She truly sees him, recognizes him as her dad, and is smiling about it! Too adorable. Love your family! Mom
I love these photos so much. They are all gorgeous. You are gorgeous.
So beautiful and so happy you all look! I love your little family, too! *hugs*!
Post a Comment