GOOD NEWS!!
Last night a third-party neighbor took the initiative and called animal rescue! An officer showed up and called out a fire truck to reach the vent and they saved the birds!! They had the owner's contractor remove the netting over the vent so the babies could fly out when they are ready to fly. The officer explained to us that there were at least 4 birds up there and they are almost big enough to launch. His estimate's that they will be in the sky within 10 days! YAY! Then the vent will be cleaned out from the inside out to remove the nest debris. Finally, the netting will be replaced again. Now that is a REAL solution!
I like to think that my little silent prayers and cyber pleading helped find a solution. :) Thank you for the support and encouraging words. They all helped this mama bird.
3 comments:
Cute and I have to "lol" just a tiny bit! :) Glad to hear about the solution!
YAY! I am so glad the birds are saved and we didn't even have to use ski masks in the middle of the night to do it.
Oh Yay! Success, and yes, I do believe all your tiny prayers were answered. Try to get a picture of the birds if you can. Love you and miss you, Mom
Post a Comment