"Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true."
William Ralph Inge
Wednesday, May 23
Scripture reading with the illiterate
The little mister doesn't read yet, but we want him to participate in family scripture reading. Jared's way to involve him in all reading has been to have him say the word "I". He's doing great!
Way to make Stuie comfortable with family scripture reading time! I am so proud of him, and you too! He will set a great example as the big brother! Great going, my loves!
4 comments:
Oh, THAT'S cute!!!!!!!!!!
cutest thing ever & such a good idea!!
Holy Adorable!!! I love that little man of yours!
Way to make Stuie comfortable with family scripture reading time! I am so proud of him, and you too! He will set a great example as the big brother! Great going, my loves!
Post a Comment